Day 2 – What Latin American Country/Island I would love to go to.
Blogging everyday has already proven to be a challenge so I may have to start blogging in advanced and scheduling these bad boys...
It would be easy to say Ecuador (given my last post) since this is where my birth family is from ---- however I think I would rather go with an acquaintance or even by myself! I view traveling the way I view living with someone ---- it's just not recommended to live with friends... the bad side of people's habits and tendencies come out QUICK. For me, I think staying in one place for too long is no bueno! I'd rather just take a month or 3 off and visit every country in South America! It's just such a different world down there and every country is so different I feel like I'd be in heaven to get it all in one gulp :)
Besides South America, I would have to say Cuba. And yes, it's totally because of the risk and the thrill of being in a forbidden country! Why the hell not! I learned late in life that you cannot always believe what you see in the media or even in textbooks - therefore the antagonized politics of Cuba is one that I love to debate about for hours & learn more about. In fact, my blog may even be blacklisted by the government as we speak~ However, Cuba's history and culture is a fascinating one, and I can only imagine how beautiful their land and beaches are!
Anyway, my coworker and soon to be blogger (hooray!) will be leaving us to fullfill her life long dream of traveling the world in October! She will be traveling through South America until the holidays and then head to Europe and Asia after the New Year. I'm so EXCITED for her and extremely jealous she will be traveling all throughout South America. HOPEFULLY I can get my life together and do some traveling soon as well! I may even have to track her down over in Amsterdam ;)
Day 2 DONE!
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment