Pages

Monday, May 23, 2005

Dear Zulay,
Here is your horoscope
for Sunday, May 22:


It's not your imagination. They're trying to manipulate you into doing what they want you to do, and if subtle tactics don't work, they'll try something more obvious. Better nip it in the bud.

He said, she said....

Summer session 1 is going to prove to be the true testament of being alone. Solitude is a fear I have more so because I don't want to be alone, much less die alone. I have alot of balance within me, were if I start thinking about the way i live, I end up thinking about my fatality too. On top of the feeling of loneliness, even if I wanted to not be alone, the events within the last 48 hours have took a toll on my trust again.

This time last week, I feared this feeling that I have. That feeling that you can be in a dorm full of people and still feel alone. It's common amoung this parts to feel this way, I've been told by many of those who have had to endure Summer in Syracuse. Fortunately or not, I'm done with people anyway. You try so hard to live a drama-free, and honest life, and yet somwhere along the line, you are faced with a decision that will make a or break ur relationship with people. I feel like every new person you let enter your life, another person in your life takes the risk of sharing your time, or worst of all, takes the risk of losing their place in ur life. Is it possible to have a fixed number of people in your life?

Why does it have to come down to, there's two people in my life, One says one thing, the other says something else. One of you is lying. One of you could be misunderstood, or one of you is just a simple idiot. I like the latter, but apply to both.

anyway u put it though, both of you aren't being honest with me. I never got why honesty is so hard to come by with people. I'm no saint, and I don't act like I never lie, but with matter of the heart and soul, I find that I can't lie. Omitting the truth is just as bad in this situation.

People in general are expecting too much out of me. So how about i just retreat for a bit? I'm sorry I cant ever find time to just do what I have to do to keep people happy. unfortunately, for a few years now people being happy with me has taken a backseat to me being happy with me. And I'm still not.

"If I never knew you, I'd have lived my whole life through... lost forever.... if I never knew you"
.. NOT

Have a nice day
-Zu

No comments: