Pages

Friday, April 22, 2005

PAUSE ON THAT ONE!

Holy crickey!!!

I haven't updated in a minuto!!!!

Let's see... whats new?

I've experienced one too many downfalls with the men in my life.

I'm completely and utterly lost in the world.

My organization needs to handle itself.

I'm staying in SU until the end of June.

I'm trying to get my wonderful advisor to teach my how to drive! :-)

I'm still lost in the world btw.

Is it bad that sometimes, I feel like all i wanna do is have some kids and call it a day?
Will that scare some guys away? :-P

Will that freak my friends out for that matteR? Can you say "oh shit! Why'd u slap me!? I aint pregnant yet!!!" lol

I try heard... but I'm still pretty self centered....

But if your not self centered ... why would anyone else be ur center? FUCK EVERYONE ELSE.

Except J.C. aka God and his other names. You aiight :-)

K, i'm done...

FAREWELL.

Happy Bday just.
Happy Graduation Ray, Michelle and Morgan...

Can somebody please turn off the baby blue and white sign before I go bonkers? Thanks.

... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: