Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I havent updated in such a long time. I've really never been this busy before in my life. It goes to show you how NOT busy I really was last year.

To give a run down of my life at the moment: 21 credits.. yep. 21, 7 classes a whole lot of late nights. And it's not like I cant drop a class, but I really would prefer to get the shit out the way. At the moment actually I should be at lab doing my CAR assignment.

I just read something that made me a bit concerned. I can't believe how many times I've had the arguement with myself as to how I should handle grudges. Once I think I'm over something, it rears it's ugly head and I get hot headed again. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but I've always thought to at least try to be friendly to all. You never know when you might need them in the future.

But I noticed that once your opinion on someone is fixed... thats it. They can either reinforce it, or keep in moving.

I don't like grudges. I love the people in my life. I just wish I made better choices as to how to feel about them. I hope they understand.

-Zulay

No comments: