Ever feel like something's not completely right... but rather your on the verge of losing it, and your just waiting for someone to do something stupid just so that you release all your anger out on them? THat's kinda how I feel right about now.
I feel like there's a huge gap between last year's class and this year's incoming class, with regards to student activity. Last night and there were zip sophmores and 1.1% juniors and 2.1% seniors. 2.2% alumni and 94.7% freshman. Like, seriously, it's been this way for a minute. Somethings' up with that.
I hate the fact that my heart still jumps when I see you online. I dislike that feeling immensely. I'd like it to go away.
I'd like to start from scratch if I could coming back next semester. This sesmter was by far the worst of my college career. And i'm not the only one that feels like that either. BOO. Dare I say.... can it get any worse?
But lets not complain. I'm still alive... I had some great memories to make up for alot. Met more people than i woulda thought.
I saw people more times this weekend than i've seen all semester. It was weird. But i was ok with it. thanks god... which is more than i can say about one girl in particular. You a damn sophmore buddy.... time to stop acting like a 2 year old and stop giving me dirty looks. meanie.
ok.... WORK!!!!!!! AHHHHHH
Count down till going home begins.....
paz
Zu
No comments:
Post a Comment