Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Love is a bitch

I can say truely and deeply that you can never stop loving someone. To this day, the 1st jose i went out with is still in my heart all the time. And there always be things that remind me of him. However, a couple of guys later, I think of him from once every two weeks to maybe even a month. he's still in my heart and I'm glad he's not in this school, cuz I prolly would have killed him, if not myself.

But now see, i understand why there are frigid woman in the world. I believe that just because u break up with someone, it doens't mean that you stop loving them. HOWEVER, if they turn out to not be the person you fell in love with, you best believe that you can sure as hell fall out of love. bitch.

I'm extremely bitter and the way my situation turned out, and no i havent released the un censored version of what I'm thinking.... tba later bitches

peace mo fockas


No comments: