So my valentine's day is one that calls for a round of applause.
My roomates decided to be each others' valentine's because Ray avoids the hassle of having to choose a valentine, because he has oh so many. And justine couldnt decide wat manwhore she wanted to fuck last night so she decided to play it safe and be with the original manwhore. lol. ;-)
Talk about a bunch of haters! Angie and justine calling me out. btw... we didn't do anything last night. I was walked home, friendly kiss and i went to read and sleep bitches. I got shit to do. Mo fuckas. lol. And i hope YOU had fun with ur $40 hoe last night angie :-P hahahaha. just blaze! I got so many im's ranging from aw how sweet, to bite me bitch... yo, can I enjoy my day please? geezy.
To quote Justine "[Omar]'s the bastard that got [Zulay] flowers".... i was so upset. lol. to my knowledge, he knows his dad thank you very much, lol.
My sister got a valentine's day surprise yesterday to. Another boy that we as women cannot have. I was happy for her. it's always nice toknow that someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
Roses, flowers a bear and a card... i must say... no wait, i'll let my horoscope say it for me:
Libra for Feb 15th, 2005:
If yesterday went as well as you thought it might -- and it's hard to think of it happening any other way -- then you'll probably be in the mood to sleep in late. With the right company handy, that goes double.
blast for not having company.. oh wait i did... my philosophy txt book!!! :-P
Happy Valentine's Day :-P
Paz
No comments:
Post a Comment